Product: Collagen Inner Beauty Boost
Check At: credobeauty.com
Size: 16.9 oz / 500 ml
My Rating: 9.4 out of 10
The Collagen Inner Beauty Boost, Product Review
Here is a Collagen Inner Beauty Boost review for providing all the information related to the product.
This Collagen Inner Beauty Boost is good for many reasons. People use it to strengthen the skin internally and provide smoothness naturally. It also enhances the radiant, plumped complexion.
Collagen protein in the product reduces wrinkles, skin pores and improves skin quality. It increases skin elasticity, moisturization and helps in preventing cellular damage to the skin.
So in order to supercharge your inner beauty routine, this organic protein-based Bio-Fermented Probiotic is a good fit. The potency of ingredients in the product provides multi-benefits to the skin and makes it different from others.
Collagen for Skincare
The use of collagen in the skincare line is rising and many brands are coming forward to include it in their skincare products. Clinical studies that were undertaken by PubMed to determine the effect of collagen as a nutraceutical are already promising.
The benefits of Collagen supplements are proven through many such studies to be helpful for humans.
This product’s collagen is rich in natural prebiotics and probiotics to increase your skin’s radiance. It contains a concentrated blend of blueberry, goji berry, acai, maqui berry, papaya and pomegranate powders with zinc, vitamin C and grape seed extract.
About the Brand
According to Carla Oates (The Beauty Chef Founder),
“Organic skincare and food is the most sustainable choice for the health of both the individual and the environment.”
She spent 15 years and created many beauty products naturally and during the work she collaborated with Australia’s best natural health practitioners.
With that knowledge, passion, and experience, she created The Beauty Chef.
“The first step to healthy, radiant skin is balancing your digestive health. A good skincare routine follows.” – Carla Oates
There are many benefits of this beauty-boosting product to help support healthy skin-
- A potent bio-fermented blend of anti-oxidants helps to slow down the skin aging process.
- It contains more than six-billion natural prebiotics and probiotics per 15ml serving to boost skin vitality.
- Bio fermented foods rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants help to protect the skin’s structural proteins.
- The blend of Vitamin C and Zinc boosts collagen synthesis which in itself has many benefits described previously.
- Specifically formulated to address firm skin, fine lines, and free-radical damage.
The key ingredients of this product are:
- Grape seed extract – rich in proanthocyanidins that help to protect elastin and collagen from degradation.
- Maqui berries – boost skin health, fight free radical damage and prevent premature aging.
- Acai berries – address free radicals that damage collagen and elastin proteins.
- Blueberries – prevent collagen breakdown.
- Papaya – improves digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Lactobacillus metabolites – immune-boosting benefits.
Suitable for Normal, Combination, Dry and Sensitive skin types.
Directions To Use
Think of it as your Internal Skin Serum to boost your inner beauty routine and resolving your specific skin concerns.
To use the product, simply mix 15ml of Collagen Inner Beauty Boost with 200ml of water and consume once daily.
For optimal results, combine with the Inner Beauty Powder of your choice.
No artificial color, flavor or preservative, gluten-free and vegan.
If you are looking for a vegan supplement than Collagen Inner Beauty Boost is a good choice. Use it regularly to feel rejuvenate and for Inner Beauty out.
The taste is good due to a mix of ingredients like deep blueberry flavor with a hint of other berries. So you will enjoy having it and your body will be in good feel due to fermented pre and probiotics.