Product: Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15
Check All Shades: credobeauty.com
Weight: 10 gram
My Rating: 9.2 out of 10
The Lily Lolo Foundation, Product Review
Are you in search of a great foundation that will provide you flawless skin with the best coverage? Here I am reviewing the Lily Lolo foundation, which I have used personally, and I liked it because of its natural look.
The feature that makes Lily Lolo foundation different from others is that it comes in a loose powder form, thus the application is also easier. You can apply this foundation with any fluffy powder brush and it will give a smooth finish.
The coverage of this foundation is light to medium, however, you can get more coverage by buffing it on the skin. It gives you a very natural finish.
Basically, liquid foundations are a NO for me, as they become patchy or streaky as you reapply them. But, you are going to love this foundation as it is easy to apply on your skin, gives you a natural look and sufficient coverage, while concealing your skin.
You can get a flawless look and excellent coverage, without layering your face with layers of foundation.
- The Lily Lolo foundation is Non-comedogenic
- It is vegan-friendly
- The foundation contains antibacterial ingredients
- The foundation is ideal for all types of skin
- It is Oil-free
- Perfect for minimizing fine lines and blemishes as it contains light-reflecting mica
- The foundation contains SPF15, which aids in protecting your skin from sun rays
- No mess or spills as it contains a lockable sifter.
- Cruelty-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, no harsh chemicals, no dyes, no preservatives, and no additives.
The Lily Lolo foundation comes in a variety of shades. Its blondie color (which I have personally used) is the best match for my skin with light neutral color having balanced undertones.
If you have a habit of forgetting to apply sunblock before going out at day time, then you do not need to worry, as the foundation contains SPF15 to protect your skin from sun exposure, while giving your skin a flawless look.
As you apply the foundation, you will find out that it has an amazing staying power. If your skin is prone to acne breakouts or you have super sensitive skin, then this foundation is a wonderful choice as it feels really light on the skin.
Reason to Buy Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation
You will be happy to know that finally you have a foundation that will work for your skin in all ups and downs, whether you feel lazy or glam, or the climate is humid or dry.
Here are a few of the reasons I love the Lily Lolo mineral foundation:
- Even if you use this foundation daily, it will last for months.
- Recommended by major dermatologists.
- It helps to protect your skin from sun exposure because of SPF 15. Thus, you can use it at day time, without worrying about skin getting tanned.
- The foundation is free from problematic talc and irritating bismuth oxychloride.
- As long as your skin is moisturized in a proper manner, the foundation does not result in fine lines.
- Depending on how you are applying, it helps in providing variable coverage.
- The Lily Lolo foundation feels silky and light on the skin. It is best if you like light makeup.
- All safe ingredients are used.
Currently, Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation is offering 18 different shades, including olive, warm, cool and neutral tones. So you can select any shade, according to your complexion.
Awards And Recognition
This foundation has won Green Beauty Bible Award and is also a Beauty Editor’s #1 Pick of ELLE Magazine.
Ideal for all skin types especially blemish-prone and sensitive skin.
Directions To Use
Shake a little foundation into the lid of your jar.
Use your kabuki brush to swirl into the minerals to pick up the product and tap off excess.
Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in a circular motion with some pressure.
Re-load and re-apply the brush in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved.
If we will talk about the ingredients of the Lily Lolo mineral foundation, then it is made up of all-natural ingredients, which include Iron Oxide, Titanium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, and Mica.
All these minerals are completely safe for your skin, so now you can use Lily Lolo mineral foundation, without worrying about getting acne breakouts.
About the Brand
Lily Lolo is a British brand that offers high quality, high-performance mineral makeup products that are formulated by experts to achieve a natural look. All products are free from any chemical, dye, and parabens.
The Lily Lolo’s entire product range is approved under the BUAV Humane Cosmetics Standard for not testing any products on animals. This means that all the products of this brand are 100% natural and not tested on animals at any point.
So that is all about my Lily Lolo Foundation Review. Overall, I will recommend using this foundation, as it gives natural-looking and gorgeous skin, in fact, even if you have sensitive skin, have rosacea or acne, this foundation does not irritate your skin.
So what are you waiting for? Get this amazing Lily Lolo mineral foundation now.